No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Cotto Rejected Jessie Vargas, Wanted Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
    cotto cant beat a legit mexican so he wants rios lol.
    hahahahahahahahahahaah

Comment

Cotto should be fighting neither.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
        Rios is a small version of Margarito.
        Shot, all three of them. Marge and Miguel are just dragging it out. I hope Rios saved some money, turns it down.

Comment

Originally posted by -Mar.GOD.rito- View Post
          Neither does Andre Ward -- no fans and doesn't net a lot of money, either. So you should know where i'm coming from... it's a b.s. excuse. Kneeguel knows he'd get a beating by Vargas, that's why he's trying to fight a washed up bum.

I don't know about Mares, not a fan, but good try, doe. Yeah, Margs was born in CA (which will always be Mexico), but he moved to T.J. where he still resides ( i live 2 blocks away from him)
          does he have a pimpin crib?

Comment

Vargas is boring Cotto will fight someone who brings excitement and then fight Marquez or bradley

Comment

Look at his resume he beat plenty of mexi****s in his career and really beat your best fighter canela

Comment

What a disgrace this chump is, boxing wins when the spoiled girl finally retires. Scared of Vargas, who is a small WW, scared of Brook, another WW even though both would have to move up in weight.

They will be begging Canelo for a rematch lol.. Pathetic.

Comment

Rios looked washed up and was destroyed by light-punching Bradley... why would this even be an option for Cotto..oh wait, I forgot, this is what boxing has become now... I haven't cared about one boxing match this year really... Pac-Bradley is garbage...and so is Canelo v. Khan...

Thurman v. Porter will be the first fight I care about this year... and I'm not super excited for that fight... can anyone name one fight that's can't miss this year?

Canelo v. Triple G... isn't happening for no other reason than Canelo is scared to fight anyone who could be bigger and stronger than him... Triple G fights weak competition..Ward fights bums even gets his opponents rejected..still ducking Kova... boxing is becoming a joke of a sport..

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    Look at his resume he beat plenty of mexi****s in his career and really beat your best fighter canela
                    This idiot is the only one here who scored the fight for jotto
                    Oblivious mfkr

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      MGM Grand, Las Vegas - According to Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, former four division world champion Miguel Cotto rejected a potential fight with current WBO welterweight champion Jessie Vargas.

[Click Here To Read More]

I don't believe a word of this, not until I hear it from the Cotto camp.

A few days ago, Arum said that Mikey Garcia turned down the Crawford fight..... but yesterday, Arum admitted that he never even offered Garcia that fight.

Show us the documentation from the Cotto camp, or STFU Bob.

Comment

Working...
                      X