Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach: Sparring GGG Was Great Experience

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is good but golovkin is on another level. He will fare better than his other opponents but the result will be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      Does anyone know the sparring results?
      alvared is'nt even gettig in the ring with little G period. he can have his hear say time all he wants. its just to keep the pressure off and tell the paople what they want to hear. but at the end of the day. he won't even fight Golovkin. period

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
        Man off that pic Golovkin looks much bigger than Saul

Then again nope it just looks like that because of that giant fckin head
        Hard to tell

In this pic Canelo is a bit closer and looks big:

I think this is the most accurate and "balanced" photo since they are side by side:

But Canelo was a kid in these photos. He will have gained a lot of weight since then. We know on the fight night weights, he is a couple pounds heavier than GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by LiberalGuy View Post
          Hard to tell

In this pic Canelo is a bit closer and looks big:

I think this is the most accurate and "balanced" photo since they are side by side:

But Canelo was a kid in these photos. He will have gained a lot of weight since then. We know on the fight night weights, he is a couple pounds heavier than GGG.

He was 19 if I remember.

Team Golovkin can see that Canelo has progressed.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
            Man off that pic Golovkin looks much bigger than Saul

Then again nope it just looks like that because of that giant fckin head
            I disagree that he looks bigger, Golovkins loose fitting top makes it hard to tell..

But the pic is dated March 2013 which would mean both guys would have been in camp for a fight (Canelo for Trout and GGG for Ishida) Canelo would have been cutting weight to make 154 whereas Golovkin doesn't really cut weight until the last week of camp as he tends to weigh within 10 lbs of the MW limit

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              He was 19 if I remember.

GGG did not even team up with Sanchez until 2011? So if that was the case Canelo was like 21.

Looking it up in the ring they first sparred May, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                He was 19 if I remember.

The kid has gotten much bigger since the first time they sparred together, but he could progress to twice the fighter who fought Cotto this past weekend and it won't change the outcome!

I think GGG forces a corner stoppage between rounds 8-10!

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  Look at Lamar Russ [MENTION=10819] boxingque tweets over the past couple days. He explains how the sparring went.
                  https://mobile.twitter.com/dougiefis...61411397042177

Fischer doesn't agree with Lamar.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    Golovkin almost knocked his head off with head gear.it was a beating. mosley was there and confirmed it. then he and little G sparred
                    You hate him don't you. Is it because Floyd is scared of hi.

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    alvared is'nt even gettig in the ring with little G period. he can have his hear say time all he wants. its just to keep the pressure off and tell the paople what they want to hear. but at the end of the day. he won't even fight Golovkin. period
                    You hope not, because you want GGG to fail.

****ing haters!

Is it because fans like his style, and not Floyd's cowardly Gallup around the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                      They sparred more than once. Who knows one of the sessions may have gotten heated.

Comment

Working...
                      X