Collapse
No announcement yet.

miguel cotto's manager said that Haymon reached to him regarding Floyd fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's been slow at the office for two days now so expect another news tidbits about floyd vs Pac today or tomorrow to make NSB busy for another couple of days

Comment

• I won't complain until the dust settles and the fights are official, but suffice to say that I will not pay for any Mayweather fight unless it's Pacquiao, and if Pacquiao indeed decides to fight Vargas he can go **** himself too. Same for Cotto, Canelo or nobody.

Comment

• Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
        And you'll still defend the move like a fan boy
        aint no one defending either these clowns unless they fight

Comment

• I won't complain until the dust settles and the fights are official, but suffice to say that I will not pay for any Mayweather fight unless it's Pacquiao, and if Pacquiao indeed decides to fight Vargas he can go **** himself too. Same for Cotto, Canelo or nobody.
          I feel the same way, except I'll still support Canelo!! Canelo may be an arrogant young pr*ck, but he truly does want to face the best and I respect that quality about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by firstborn View Post
            I feel the same way, except I'll still support Canelo!! Canelo may be an arrogant young pr*ck, but he truly does want to face the best and I respect that quality about him.
            I agree, I like Canelo for the same reasons, but I also won't pay for a ppv from him unless it's Cotto or GGG. I know he wants Cotto, has wanted Cotto for a while(let's not forget that he was eager to fight Cotto, but then Cotto fell to Trout),but it seems like Cotto is being extra picky, which is understandable considering this could be a career ending fight. Don't misunderstand, Cotto has a good chance, but he has taken a lot of damage over his career, and still lost to Trout a few fights ago. Still, because of this I will be rooting for Canelo.

Comment

Working...
            X