Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanes Martirosyan "Lara was running like an amateur"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanes has no room to complain. Look at what Mares was able to do against Moreno, a guy who uses his legs MUCH more than Lara. Mares was able to back him down many times, something Vanes barely did because he was incapable of doing so.

Comment

"Lara was running" Yeah, because he is supposed to stand there all night and and trade with a harder puncher until he gets KTFO! Please!

Comment

Was expecting lara to make a statement.Cant believe lara,Overated fck.
        Cant believe he ran from vanes,How do run from vanes?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Like I said before
          These are the two that are suppose to beat Canelo? Really
          You're right, I agree 100%.

I think Vanes should've fought Maidana and Lara should've fought Lamont Peterson.

Then we would really know how well they'd do against Canelo.

Comment

It wasn't a good performance from either.....

Comment

EVERY ROACH FIGHTER B1TCH ABOUT THEIR OPPONENT RUNNING clearly Roach doesn't teach his fighters how to cut the ring off because if you look at the way all of them fight...NONE OF THEM CAN CUT THE RING OFF!

Apparently they THINK that their opponent is suppose to stand still and fight the way they want them to fight so they can look good...sorry boxing don't work like that, different fighters have different styles, what Roach trains you for is not what you will get on Fight Night

Stop Crying Vanessa! You lucky you got that cut when you did!

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                I actually fancy Vanes to beat lara and maybe stop him. That given Lara did land his right on him at will after like the 3rd i believe, but in that same breath Lara was trying to box too much and not scoring in my eyes I had vanes up at the time of the stoppage.
                one of the main problems with a majority of boxing fans is that they really wanna watch some MMA bull****.
                how the **** can a boxer box too much?

Comment

Lara talked tough before the fight but he threw very few punches per round and did not fight the tough fight he promised. I am not saying he lost the fight but he fought a safety first type of fight and Vanes was the agressor who came to fight. If Lara wants to get the big fights he needs to be more fan friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Lara talked tough before the fight but he threw very few punches per round and did not fight the tough fight he promised. I am not saying he lost the fight but he fought a safety first type of fight and Vanes was the agressor who came to fight. If Lara wants to get the big fights he needs to be more fan friendly.
                    I don't remember the last time a fighter say that he would simply out-box his opponent to a win. I analyze match-up by styles and other factors, not by trash-talk.

Comment

Vanes got schooled IMO, it wasn't pretty but it was effective. BS Draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X