Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley! all that muscle, where's the punching power?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post

Doesn't look ready to go clubbing to me
    For all you clowns trying to clown, He can show up at the club in that wheelchair any day of the week and still pull more game than any you guys...GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      So u guys telling me an Ethiopian kid weighting in at 56lbs at the age 15 can punch harder than some kid weighting 155lbs ripped and shredded?
      I don't think anybody meant guys with muscles can't punch period. This guy hit pretty hard:

Him too:

It's just that muscles aren't required to have punching power and having them doesn't automatically make you a powerful puncher.

Comment

It's true. Never thought I'd see a softer puncher than Mayweather...Bradley takes the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
          For all you clowns trying to clown, He can show up at the club in that wheelchair any day of the week and still pull more game than any you guys...GTFOH
          Yea not hard to pull b1tches when ur bank account have more than 7 zero's... Rewind 10 years back and that big headed freak gets no play.

Comment

punching power comes from technique not muscles.... FACT! you might be a strong puncher but not a powerful puncher without proper technique and that technique CAN NOT BE TAUGHT, you either have natural true to the core KO power or you can develop a strong punch, but you can't get that real KO power from muscles, just doesn't work out that way......

look at all the wiry body type fighters, for some reason they have the more natural KO power than most body types....

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              I don't think anybody meant guys with muscles can't punch period. This guy hit pretty hard:

Him too:

It's just that muscles aren't required to have punching power and having them doesn't automatically make you a powerful puncher.

That was my point exactly. Huge muscles doesn't define hard punches but it does play a role in it. The other dude straight said muscles doesnt equal punching power, that's what led me to post what I did above. U cant be a skeleton and be breaking doors down with 1 punch.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                punching power comes from technique not muscles.... FACT! you might be a strong puncher but not a powerful puncher without proper technique and that technique CAN NOT BE TAUGHT, you either have natural true to the core KO power or you can develop a strong punch, but you can't get that real KO power from muscles, just doesn't work out that way......

look at all the wiry body type fighters, for some reason they have the more natural KO power than most body types....
                True, u have to know how to punch correctly In order to generate the most power but if u're a skinny skeleton it doesn't matter how good of a puncher u're u need to have strength and strength comes from muscles.

Comment

Originally posted by charlieg View Post
                  Some people mark up and swell up more than others.

He ate plenty of leather. He admitted himself as much after the fight, saying Pacquiao hurt him badly.

Stick to facts mate.
                  Stop lying, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
                    It's true. Never thought I'd see a softer puncher than Mayweather...Bradley takes the cake.
                    Nobody thinks Floyd punches soft except rejects, and Pacquiao fans with alts. Pacquiao is scared of Floyd. Always was. Pacquiao, Roach and Arum were always scared to face Floyd. Pacquiao couldn't punch harder than Torrecampo or Singsurat.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                      Yea not hard to pull b1tches when ur bank account have more than 7 zero's... Rewind 10 years back and that big headed freak gets no play.
                      i could give a fuk about 10 years ago...but thanx for agreeing with me....

Comment

Working...
                      X