Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is very good! RIP Mr. Frazier...

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Ouuuuuch, coming from the guy who lacks basic English spelling, punctuation and grammar skills. I'm guessing you don't get out much.
      We all make "mis-steaks" right chowwokka???

I asked a question and he answered it...O_O Are you all up their in the head?
      Don't pretend like typing Joe Frazier and Manny Pacquiao into Google boosts your credentials as a boxing fan. I didn't know who handed Pacquiao his FOTD award because I didn't care for it. I don't think he deserved the award so I didn't care to read up on it.
      Back to the topic... Great gesture by Top Rank, hope it doesnt turn out cheesy. I wish Ali could be in the crowd and they could show a few shots of his reaction while the tribute is going on.

Comment

Great gesture but why announce it to the world? I'm sure everyone knew smokin joe would be honored.

oh wait, we can only harp on Floyd when he announces things. jk guys. This is great for boxing, period. I hope every fight for the rest of the year honors Frazier.

R.I.P Smokin' Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
          I think Manny meant VHS, not DVD. LOL.

No, it's probably Betamax...

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
            Who would be a viable opponent for Manny to fight in the Philippines? Can't really think of anyone tbh.
            Mayweather?

Comment

I'd kneel before Frazier.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                Mayweather?
                Mayweather would be too xenophobic....you'd need a fighter who is more cultured like an Ali

Comment

Working...
                X