Collapse
No announcement yet.

funny how people think all tmt fighters will remain undefeated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can get one post where some one said all TMT fighters will remain undefeated, I'll give you 10 trillion points, TS.

Comment

Tmt =45-2

Bey love dont matter. Tmt fighters are getting beat up by bums

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
        Same people who say TMT fighters are skilled call someone like Kovalev a bum. It's unreal how delusional these nuthuggers are. TMT fighters can't even look decent in set up fights.... Christ sake that's weak.
        Like who, i've never heard anyone say that but if you happen to find someone let me know. He/she deserves red k..

Comment

who thought that they would be undefeated... they've lost before already... i dont get it???

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
            I wonder why it's such a huge deal with a Mayweather guy takes a loss, but you don't see a single thread when a Cotto Promotions, Canelo Promotions, or a Pacquiao Promotions guy takes a loss. Why is that?

Why is it such a huge deal when one of them loses?
            Cuz nobody likes Floyd and TMT.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
              Like who, i've never heard anyone say that but if you happen to find someone let me know. He/she deserves red k..
              Egyptian troll in this very thread for starters. I'm sure you've already green k'd him too much already that you can't k him anymore for a while.

Comment

Egyptian troll in this very thread for starters. I'm sure you've already green k'd him too much already that you can't k him anymore for a while.
                To be honest, i never heard him say that you want to provide a link?? And i really dont green k people unless their point makes absolute sense...you know wut i mean jelly bean?

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                  Its like coodies spreading when we were kids.

If you are with tmt its about undefeated .
                  When in reality most their fighters are average at best.
                  Other smaller lesser known gyms are producing better fighters and have to take
                  A harder road to the top.

These tmt guys get tv time on solid cards,
                  And get easy sparring , none of these dude wanna risk
                  Looking bad or human floyd passed the coodies to them
                  If your a floyd fan or with tmt or larry your undefeated doe.

The tmt stable is a joke.
                  To bad other top fighters never signed with tmt to expose those frauds. Floyd spars soft and all tmt fighters spar soft.

They cant develop real champions .

You make me laugh. Pulling some ***** up your a$$ and then debunking it. Push it back up your a$$

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
                    To be honest, i never heard him say that you want to provide a link?? And i really dont green k people unless their point makes absolute sense...you know wut i mean jelly bean?
                    No way I'm going to click through the trolls posts. It's possibly your alt.

Comment

No way I'm going to click through the trolls posts. It's possibly your alt.
                      You dont even know wut an alt is newbie!

Comment

Working...
                      X