Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julio Ceeaser Chavez SR. Vs Juan Manuel Marquez...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julio Ceeaser Chavez SR. Vs Juan Manuel Marquez...

I haven't seen enough fight films of JCC in his prime to judge who would win in this so who would you think?

pre or post Memo?

Comment

I don't think most here know how much of an animal Chavez Sr. really was. Dude was a monster in the ring. Relentless and aggressive aren't adjectives enough for what he used to do.

Comment

I think Chavez destroys JMM. Yes, destroyed. As in tko/ko

Comment

I have JCC Sr. all day. Not saying it wouldn't be a tough fight but he's just too relentless and he had a granite chin.

Comment

Chavez's pressure would simply overwhelm Marquez.

Comment

I think the better fantasy fight would be JCC vs Salvador Sanchez.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                I don't think most here know how much of an animal Chavez Sr. really was. Dude was a monster in the ring. Relentless and aggressive aren't adjectives enough for what he used to do.
                It was a controlled aggression not the face first style his son uses

Comment

Seriously, Chavez was a killer at 130 and 135. Best chin in that division by far, great combo puncher, and he could pressure you for all 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by twrx View Post
                    It was a controlled aggression not the face first style his son uses
                    Oh no doubt, Chavez Sr was a great boxer. His head movement was non stop

Comment

Working...
                    X