• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
    been pimpin hoes since the 90's

Mandingo himself!

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
      Come on down. I lived in New England for many years... I feel your pain.

You saw it online huh, there is/was a famous Bus that rode all over Miami as well..
      I have family in Pembroke pines and Weston. Haven't been to Florida in about 3 years. Really miss that place man, people are friendly and so chill.

Humidity is crazy though,

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
        I have been to Copenhagen but it was for few hours as it was a layover. Very interesting. You been to Sweden? How is Stockholm/Malmo though?

I missed out on Germany sadly i was so tired at the end of my trip i decided to skip it but i can imagine as both have an international reputation for a reason.
        Stockholm/Malmų are comparable to Copenhagen. Clean, nice cities in general. I will highly recommend Norway if you go to Scandinavia again. Amazing nature.

In Germany, they have a bit of everything as well. I would recommend as I said Munich, also Berlin (huge city).

Comment

i like puerto rico because it has the most murders

Comment

Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
            I have family in Pembroke pines and Weston. Haven't been to Florida in about 3 years. Really miss that place man, people are friendly and so chill.

Humidity is crazy though,
            You live in Toronto lucky man. Its easily the best city in Canada. Not mentally expensive like Vancouver, not xenophobic like Montreal is towards English speakers and not isolated like Calgary and Edmonton. Weather is bearable and property is affordable which neutralized Vancouver's weather point.

Comment

This is a pretty cool thread, it gives you an idea of how different cities are without leaving your bed. I would love to go to czech now, do they actually have the hottest chicks. I know croatians are pretty hot because Where I live in canada a lot of croatians/serbians.

Comment

Working...
              X