Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you prefer HBO Boxing or Showtime Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QVC, all the way!

Comment

Doesn't matter as long as the fights are good. This has been one of the best years of boxing in a very long time.

Comment

Telemundo FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          I'm fine with either and wont drop either network. I like watching boxing and am not partial to either channel or prmoter.

I do hate Manuelo ruola or whatever is ****ing name is on SHowtime and Lampley is getting more biased every fight.

SHowtime production always looks cheap though.
          I agree with this whole post,esp the highlighted..

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
            We have network fanboys now? How sad...
            these floyd fans started this sht. i refuse to vote (should've made it public)...enjoy ur little circle jerk, h0mos.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Hbo has alot going on right now but kellerman is so damn bad. They need some new guys but they'll lose their old school feel and lore if lampley and lederman leave. Sho needs to get rid of the mma guy
              amen to that. can't believe that dummy actually has a fan...."cumnuts" or some such name.

Comment

both...but i will say that i enjoy showtime's commentating more than HBO

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                  We have network fanboys now? How sad...
                  I thought the same thing. What ever channel their favorite fighter is on, is the channel they think is better. Lol idc as long as its boxing but as far as the commentary goes, I like Showtime. HBO is horrible. Roy goes for the black guy no matter what. Max sucks off whoever he wants to win way too much and Jim is just an idiot. They also try to convince u of certain things. Max tried to convince us we were watching greatness in crawfords fight on the Juanma Mikey card and they also tried to soften us up for the ridiculous score cards Saturday night. Trying to convince us that we were watching a close fight. I had it 9-3 Tim, 8-4 the worst.

Comment

my two favs are on Sho, so....

If I was absolutely forced to go with one it would be Sho.

Mauro Renallo isn't native boxing, but he has a decent voice for play by play commentating. Shrug.

Though... HBO has some guys I REALLY want to keep following... Bradley, Provodnikov, Pac... Sergio. Adonis. Rios, Mile High

But Sho has Mayweather, Maidana, Garcia, Matthysse, Broner, Canelo, Hopkins

actually it is officially a tie

Comment

HBO just overall better production values than showtime ....but fight sound for me its a lot better on showtime ...dont care about commentators all the same ..

Comment

Working...
                      X