Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Kessler-Froch II vid.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Wait for this fight. It's gonna be a good one. Both great fighters but I want Froch to even the score so we can see it again

Comment

man i am so pumped for this fight Froch-Kessler II is going to be amazing they are both going to come forward throwing bombs

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
        All about interpretation.

Ward did beat them in fights but I'd rather watch half a dozen other SMs than him so he's not the best SM for me.

Ward v No one excites me. Kessler v Froch is one to get the juices boiling.
        It still doesn't make it true (that their they're #1 & #2 at 168) nor does it make it right for them to pretend Ward (who whooped both their one dimensional asses) doesn't exit.

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
          It still doesn't make it true (that their they're #1 & #2 at 168) nor does it make it right for them to pretend Ward (who whooped both their one dimensional asses) doesn't exit.
          lol they just pretend those fights never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
            exactly what i was thinking , wards the best he schooled both them .
            Did you even watch Ward-Kessler? The former illegally butted and clinched throughout.

I'd love to see a rematch.

Comment

This has War wriiten all over it

Comment

Froch "I think between Mikkel Kessler and myself, we are the two best [super] middleweights in the world"

What the ****?

What??

Comment

Nice media hype... There seems to be no animosity between these two guys. Seems hard to imagine they're gonna go in there trying to tear each other apart come fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    Did you even watch Ward-Kessler? The former illegally butted and clinched throughout.

I'd love to see a rematch.
                    Ward should have been disqualified. Home town referee.

Comment

War kessler!!

Comment

Working...
                      X