Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What team does Steve Nash have the best chance of winning a title with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hous View Post
    Yup, my number 1 team.

I created the ** Official Orlando Magic Thread **, but I got tired of talking to myself.
    bump it then.. maybe it may attract someone since it is already playoffs..

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      You know what's funny I read the first part "I created the ** Official Orlando Magic Thread **" and immediately said to myself "I don't think I have ever seen that thread before." Yeahhhhhh, at least you.......play the Pacers.
      Yeah... We are still going to lose. Though our bench did pretty decent tonight considering it was our DEEP bench + Hedo against the starting lineup of the Grizzlies. We rested 6 of our top 8 players + Howard is out ofc.

Compared to the Heat who rested their big three and got sparked by the Wizards.

Comment

I've never seen Howard do a pick and roll. Ive seen Nelson and Turk do it, but not Howard and Nelson or Howard and Turk.
        howard ended up with a turk lob most of the time during their PNR.. JJ and howard also practice this most of the time..

Comment

Steve Nash and Channing Frye to Miami for Chris Bosh and Mario Chalmers

Comment

Heat................

Comment

Originally posted by Sick/ View Post
              if kevin nash can team up with hulk hogan then he can easily win the tag team championship.
              NICE.......

Comment

Bosh is the pick and roll man on the Heat.
                Yeah i know that.

I was just thinking of when LBJ gets moved to the four spot when Bosh is out and thats when a nash/Bron PnR could be utilized and if done properly would be deadly.

Comment

Heat, Lakers, Knicks, OKC(move westbrook to 2g).

Comment

Working...
                  X