Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was Yuri Foreman "too tall" for Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was Yuri Foreman "too tall" for Pacquiao?

First of all in all likely hood Pacquiao beats Foreman, but why was Foreman "too tall"? Was Foreman really too tall or was it because he actually boxes and isn't a punching bag? Foreman and Margarito are both 5'11, I guess Margarito was just tall enough
    Yes Foreman is the Yao Ming of boxing
    24.00%
    No Foreman isn't a punching bag
    76.00%

The poll is expired.

if manny knew yuri was a one legged jew he would jump on it...no one knew who da fuk he was so he went with the mexicans who buy ppv....jews just read about it in next days paper..

Comment

Question is why won't Floyd take on Sergio Martinez? What do you think is the reason?

Comment

lol..im sure foreman can easily get a fight now

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
          Question is why won't Floyd take on Sergio Martinez? What do you think is the reason?
          why wont manny??hes the one whos active...martinez has repeatitly called him out....hes called floyd out aswell and if floyd returns and doesnt fight him..then him and manny fear sergio.......nice try tho lol

Comment

A fight between these two when it was mentioned would have looked like the Pac vs Mosley fight. However, Foreman would have countered Pac because he can at least pull the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post

I don't know, why don't you ask Floyd? To my knowledge Floyd isn't fighting anybody any time soon. I would love to see Floyd fight Martinez. But back to the topic, was Foreman really "too tall" for Pacquiao?

Comment

foreman would have beat pac silly. just think foreman would be p4p #1 and a ppv star if pac didn't duck him but now he's nothing but a soon to be rabbi. foreman>santos>margarito proof!

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                  A fight between these two when it was mentioned would have looked like the Pac vs Mosley fight. However, Foreman would have countered Pac because he can at least pull the trigger.
                  Was Foreman really "too tall"? This is all I want to know.......

Comment

Because Foreman was too much of a mystery. Tall slipperry mover with quick hands, could have been riskier than he appeared.

Comment

Working...
                    X