No announcement yet.

whats up with Ellerbe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats up with Ellerbe

He was talking smack to Shane while they were having the stare down and he told this to a reporter.

Mayweather advisor Leonard Ellerbe witnessed the scrap and said he was pleased to see "Shane Mosley is very nervous. When's the last time he's been on a pay-per-view, 2003? It's been a while. He's very nervous. That's not a good sign for him. I think the reality has set in for him that, ‘I'm fighting Floyd Mayweather.' Floyd's cool, calm, collected. He's a master at this stuff. "

Yet, Mayweather's trainer and uncle, Roger Mayweather, defused Ellerbe's whole point.

"My nephew's nervous too," Roger Mayweather said. "Any guy going in there risking death is nervous. [Mosley] can't be too nervous. He's got five world championships."

It seems Ellerbe is kinda nervous because this is a bit out of character for him.I really have to say that Rodger has shown alot of class and has been very respectful of Shane through all of this and it has really given me a higher opinion of him.

Originally posted by libertarian View Post
    He was talking smack to Shane while they were having the stare down and he told this to a reporter.

Mayweather advisor Leonard Ellerbe witnessed the scrap and said he was pleased to see "Shane Mosley is very nervous. When's the last time he's been on a pay-per-view, 2003? It's been a while. He's very nervous. That's not a good sign for him. I think the reality has set in for him that, ‘I'm fighting Floyd Mayweather.' Floyd's cool, calm, collected. He's a master at this stuff. "

Yet, Mayweather's trainer and uncle, Roger Mayweather, defused Ellerbe's whole point.

"My nephew's nervous too," Roger Mayweather said. "Any guy going in there risking death is nervous. [Mosley] can't be too nervous. He's got five world championships."

It seems Ellerbe is kinda nervous because this is a bit out of character for him.I really have to say that Rodger has shown alot of class and has been very respectful of Shane through all of this and it has really given me a higher opinion of him.
    Roger is right... Ellerbe is wrong if he thinks Floyd isn't just as nervous if not more then Mosley

Comment

Ellerbe need to sit his ass somewhere..

Comment

Originally posted by libertarian View Post

I agree with your point about Roger being super classy....from day 1 when I started posting here I said I have NOTHING against Floyd but Roger is my favorite Mayweather!!

Ellerbee's actions was way off....he even put his hands on Shane and Shane pushed him off like a G

Comment

Ellerbe iz teH gayz0r

Comment

He's just a dumb, bug eyed faggot ; that's all that's "up" with him.

Comment

ellerber: i will cut off your penis if you hurt floyd

Comment

Shane looked at Ellerbe ... then back at FLoyd and said... "Tell your Boyfriend to sit down" .... and then you see Floyd crack a smile

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                  Shane looked at Ellerbe ... then back at FLoyd and said... "Tell your Boyfriend to sit down" .... and then you see Floyd crack a smile
                  that's the most accurate observation of the whole situation.

Comment

Working...
                  X