Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the next super start of boxing? and why??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Manny Duckman View Post
    Define superstar??

Oscar level or Cotto level
    the next P4P

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
      the next P4P
      Paul Williams

Comment

I really think Khan will be the most popular of the UK fighters to cross the pond. More than Bruno, Lewis, Hamed, Hatton, ect. He's a champion at 22 and could be fighting in the country by the end of the year.

Comment

Amir Khan is young, lots of potential for growth with Roach on his side.

Comment

If we talking STAR like in cross-over Ali,DLH or Tyson- Don't know but it ain't any of these guys on list. I think Shawn Estrada has a chance 2 be a Vargas type draw he has that look and fiery style.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny Duckman View Post
              Define superstar??

Oscar level or Cotto level
              oscar is a megastar and cotto is a superstar. Victor Ortiz has big time mainstream appeal if he bounces back like i know he is.

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
                oscar is a megastar and cotto is a superstar. Victor Ortiz has big time mainstream appeal if he bounces back like i know he is.
                cotto is a superstar? define a superstar pls?
                he is just a good boxer but that is his only trait, no one knows him outside boxing.

if i rank the boxers.
                hoya is a megastar no doubt,
                mayweather and pac are superstar`s because almost everyone knows them, they are already a household name
                next would be hatton, not a great boxer but a superstar because of his diehard fans
                then cott0, a good boxer

Comment

Originally posted by zeidrich View Post
                  cotto is a superstar? define a superstar pls?
                  he is just a good boxer but that is his only trait, no one knows him outside boxing.

if i rank the boxers.
                  hoya is a megastar no doubt,
                  mayweather and pac are superstar`s because almost everyone knows them, they are already a household name
                  next would be hatton, not a great boxer but a superstar because of his diehard fans
                  then cott0, a good boxer
                  Superstar in boxing yes. Does the guy hold a big fanbase? yes..does he headline ppvs? yes...people know who he is. To me Pacquiao is a megastar and so is floyd.

Comment

BTW Shawn Estrada sucks balls. He shoudnt even be in the list.

Comment

Chad Dawson and Juanma Lopez.

Comment

Working...
                      X