No announcement yet.

How Liberals, the Green Movement, Abortion, Gay Marriage are all connected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
    haha was it actually 17 billion both times? that would just be eerily hypocritical.
    Yes. I'm pretty sure it had the same programs too but I can't confirm it. It was certainly 17 billion both times. I heard an audioclip of Obama saying exactly what the conservatives are saying (that 1/2 of 1%, is not a big deal), it was on ABC radio on Friday. I'm going to look for a clip online.

Comment

• NOTE: This is not the actual clip I'm referring to. The one I heard he was talking about how it was "less than 1%".
      Last edited by ILLuminato; 05-09-2009, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post

NOTE: This is not the actual clip I'm referring to. The one I heard he was talking about how it was "less than 1%".
        The sad thing is that the realist in me agrees with Obama in that clip. I don't think anyone at the time realized what a spendthrift he would become. Things are starting to get embarrassing for the administration.

Comment

The sad thing is that the realist in me agrees with Obama in that clip. I don't think anyone at the time realized what a spendthrift he would become. Things are starting to get embarrassing for the administration.
          What, that he believes in "bottom up" economics?

Comment

• Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
            What, that he believes in "bottom up" economics?
            Trickle up AND trickle down. Give the money to the big banks and the poor, screw the middle class.

Comment

• Pretty good thread.

What do you guys think about this new "hate" crime bill?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
                Pretty good thread.

What do you guys think about this new "hate" crime bill?
                Absurd. A crime is a crime. The judge can take any perceived racism into account if he wants to, its not like most states have sentencing guidelines.

Comment

Absurd. A crime is a crime. The judge can take any perceived racism into account if he wants to, its not like most states have sentencing guidelines.
                  The racism part is the least of it.(as if their isnt already enough laws in place)

I took the time to read into it. Its a complex web of laws, that only cause more harm then good. Its almost unreal something like this can pass.

Comment

• Heres one of the weaker vids that show the process. You Tube doesnt allow many.

Comment

Working...
                    X