Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So if Floyd beats Shane will Shane immediately be "washed up" and "old"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd makes A+ fighters look like D- fighters.

Mosley will be old, shot, not the same since the Winky fights, had mental stress with Jin, was blood drained, had a layoff, Margarito took everything out of him, his nose job got in the way of his eyes......

etc etc etc.

Comment

look Shane's almost 40 so cudos to him for takin the fight. As for Mayweather he's another media generated blowhard who ONLY fights guys he has some kind of physical advantage, small guys, old guys with names or guys past their prime. He brags he's the best ever and if he really believes that perhaps he already has been brain damaged. Sugar Ray leonard, or Sugar Ray Robinson would have totally embarrassed him but then again if boxing was'n t in the state it's in now he wouldn't have even had a chance. Is Mosley past his prime? Absolutely!! Does he have a chance in this track meet? yup! so that says alot about Mayweather. lol!! I won't spend a nickel to see the runner against the gunner, if I want to see a track meet I'll watch the summer olympics

Comment

no need for excuses when the facts are clear for everyone to see. however it really all depends on how mosley looks out there. if mosley shows good punch activity and movement, then floyd deserves credit for beating him. I'm very curious to see how mosley fights tonight... im skeptical that he will put on a very good performance after such a long lay off...

Comment

Funny that all the Mayweather faithfuls are saying how competitive a matchup this is and at the same time are offering 4-1 odds.
          Completely ignoring Mosley's age and layoff. If they fought eight years ago the odds would have been completely different! But some of these guys were in third grade eight years ago.
          So if Floyd beats Mosley it wont be that he got old suddenly, he was old before the fight and many of us admitted it before the fight. And if Mosley exposed Mayweather, it won't be because he is young and active, it would be because even in age he is a good fighter!

Comment

Working...
          X