Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko manhandles a Anti-Boxing female interviewer from Times Magazine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great representative of the sport.

Even by the end of the interview, I think the interviewer was ready to look up some boxing videos on youtube.. when she start asking about how he gets into character to fight..

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
      As if you would know anything about journalism
      Yeah. I've only practiced it for almost ten years, undergone full studies and certified by NCTJ.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Yeah. I've only practiced it for almost ten years, undergone full studies and certified by NCTJ.
        How ten years when you are 15 years old?

Comment

I'm not even a fan of anyone in the heavyweight division, but I admit that Wladimir is a good representative for boxing.

Comment

How ten years when you are 15 years old?
            You don't want to go there fatty. You'll end up on the floor like last time.

Comment

Haye actually got under his skin, but Vlad remained cool throughout 12 rounds when it came down to it. I want a rematch, probably wont happen though.
              I was actually thinking about the ringside interview when Haye went backstage not to face Wlad.

Wlad handled him with ease IMO. Haye didn't know what to say. Unfortunately I can't find it online, but I remember watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                I was actually thinking about the ringside interview when Haye went backstage not to face Wlad.

Wlad handled him with ease IMO. Haye didn't know what to say. Unfortunately I can't find it online, but I remember watching it.
                Haye got under his skin in 2009 with the presser and the t shirt, back then, Wlad admitted that.

But in 2011 the closer the fight got, Wlad had the upper hand clearly I felt. Haye took it to a level where it was just embarrassing, whether it was nerves or not, who knows - but I felt Wlad had the upper hand whenever they got together.

Comment

Wlad is everythng floyd mayweather isnt, hes handsome intelligent an classy. plus hes a better boxer.

Plus he schooled this dumb feminist....

Comment

Working...
                  X