No announcement yet.

Don't forget, abregu back next year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    he'll be there to move very good young fighters, and to allow established guys to get an opponent for TV. ask thomas dulorme if that argie can fight. you'd better be a legit prospect to beat him.

he'd be a very entertaining comeback for rios. if rios can't beat that argie he's all done at 147 and in his career.
    Rios would be in a living hell if this fight ever went down

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
      Honestly abregu could beat lucas
      abregu is much bigger than lucas, if i'm not wrong i think he had a fight or two at 154 lbs

Comment

Abregu Vs Thurman = FIREWORKS!

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
          You know what? This isn't a bad fight! I wouldn't mind seeing Wale Omotoso again either. Should put him in there with Brook and see how Brook handles punchers.
          Only if you want to see Brook Ko'd

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
            Abregu Vs Thurman = FIREWORKS!
            Good call, I'd love to see that fight..

Comment

Oh man abregu vs rios/Alvarado would be great, hope it gets made would love to see those fights. Someone mentioned Vargas, what's top rank planning to do with that guy, he seems to be fighting the same level of fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
                Oh man abregu vs rios/Alvarado would be great, hope it gets made would love to see those fights. Someone mentioned Vargas, what's top rank planning to do with that guy, he seems to be fighting the same level of fighters
                They're trying to build him... but honestly... I have no idea how

Comment

Working...
                X