Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Klitschko-Wach & Helenius-Williams RbR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mid rounds KO for me. I think Wach will land some jabs and eat some serious right hands for his trouble.

Comment

Wach seems strong and durable, I think he'll last into the late rounds and it may even be a decision win.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Wach seems strong and durable, I think he'll last into the late rounds and it may even be a decision win.
        I have been watching Some of Wach's fights and he is strong and durable, but he looks so damn easy to hit and Wlad is a galaxy away in terms of talent, he is the best. I am sticking with my inside 6 prediction(guess), I really hope he does and makes a real statement as a tribute to Manny and also because he doesnt get the respect he should for being a brilliant fighter, the best HW on the planet and a tremendous ambassador for the sport.

Comment

Comment

Saw Mariusz Wach yesterday..

Was waiting at Hamburg Airport for my sister and mom to arrive and I was sitting in the arrival area. I noticed this young guy standing a couple of metres away from me and he was wearing a nice suit and he kept smiling at me. I didn't really put anything into it and suddenly I see this big ass dude coming out.. You know how you feel like you recognize someone, but it doesn't really hit you until later? That's how I felt when they left... But he walked over to the guy in the suit and left..
            Would've been cool to say hi, but right as they walked out the door I remembered who was, I was like "damn.."

I'm not a small guy a little over 6"2 and 230, but this guy dwarfed me lol..

Can't wait to see Dr. Steelhammer and "The Viking" meet in the ring!

Comment

Originally posted by Portman View Post
              Was waiting at Hamburg Airport for my sister and mom to arrive and I was sitting in the arrival area. I noticed this young guy standing a couple of metres away from me and he was wearing a nice suit and he kept smiling at me. I didn't really put anything into it and suddenly I see this big ass dude coming out.. You know how you feel like you recognize someone, but it doesn't really hit you until later? That's how I felt when they left... But he walked over to the guy in the suit and left..
              Would've been cool to say hi, but right as they walked out the door I remembered who was, I was like "damn.."

I'm not a small guy a little over 6"2 and 230, but this guy dwarfed me lol..

Can't wait to see Dr. Steelhammer and "The Viking" meet in the ring!
              i bet you thought there was no way he could get inside your jab...i felt the same way when i use to see tye fields quite often here in edmonton. he is a big man. 6'8 275 & in good shape...

Comment

Comment

Comment

I have the ref stepping in to save Wach from receiving more punishment by the 7th rd.

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
                      I have the ref stepping in to save Wach from receiving more punishment by the 7th rd.
                      Wach will make it into the 7th round.

It will either be a late TKO or wide decision win for Wladimir.

Comment

Working...
                      X