Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Alarming situation, think I've fallen for my best mates bird.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C U NextTuesday View Post
    Absolutely not, i'm not a jerkoff.

I know the consequences would be absolutely dire, but what do you do Beer lad?.
    I would roofie my friend and bang her out while he's asleep, but we all can't be angels like myself

Comment

It will pass. I fell for this bird once; luckily I moved on.

Comment

Kill them both and everyone else you can in an all american mass shooting.

Its your constitutional right !

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
          Kill them both and everyone else you can in an all american mass shooting.

Its your constitutional right !
          You seem angry, you never been in love bro?. True love?.

Comment

Originally posted by C U NextTuesday View Post
            What kind of details?. I've been best friends with this guy for over 15 years, also known the girl for over 5 years.

I think Burner may be right. But my mind is playing a different tune. I realise this could get ridiculously ugly.
            Would you really risk a friensdship thats lasted 15 years over some chick youve known for a third the time?

Bros before hoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              Why would you fall in love with a bird, that's strange. It's his pet and he probably wouldn't appreciate that. Is it in a cage? Where does he keep it?
              He might be ok with it. I mean i'm sure his friend isn't dating the bird, just has it as a pet. I tell you what if that thing has legs like Big Bird from Sesame street I say go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by VicariousVice View Post
                Would you really risk a friensdship thats lasted 15 years over some chick youve known for a third the time?

Bros before hoes.
                I was thinking that, but on the other hand i was thinking just how short life is. We're all dead within 100 years. Surely happiness overrides some bull**** man code?.

Comment

Nothing you can do about it, unless you want to completely end the friendship forever.

How else could it happen? Wait for them to break up, then have her ex, who used to hit that every night, stand up there and be your best man at the wedding? Making a speech and ****?

No. All that would happen is you would end a fifteen year friendship, then find out you and the girl don't work as well as it did in your heads, and split up.

Some things you just have to leave a mystery.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Nothing you can do about it, unless you want to completely end the friendship forever.

How else could it happen? Wait for them to break up, then have her ex, who used to hit that every night, stand up there and be your best man at the wedding? Making a speech and ****?

No. All that would happen is you would end a fifteen year friendship, then find out you and the girl don't work as well as it did in your heads, and split up.

This is pretty much what I was going to write in my reply. I agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

Which is kind of in the pipeline.

I'm not saying i'd stab him in the back and get with her behind his back. What i'm saying is i think it could be worth taking the consequences on the chin to be with her.

Or does that just sound like crazy talk? .

Comment

Working...
                      X