Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have a link or source to a deal almost being done for Money vs Swift

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a link or source to a deal almost being done for Money vs Swift

I gotta know amid the golden boy break up

Hopefully the deal gets done soon.

Comment

i have not seen a credible one presented yet which is what i think everybody is failing to realize as they are getting this far ahead of themselves...

Comment

No one will be satisfied with a mayweather choice because his choice is not miss pacman.

Comment

Why are people assuming al of a sudden this fight will happen. Anyone who does is an idiot. No sources or anything..

Garcia already turned down the thought of it months back. He was thoroughly outboxed by Herrera. Ya, he decides now is the time to take Mayweather... Christ people on here are stupid.

Comment

Danny knows that if he doesn't fight him now, he won't get that check ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
              Why are people assuming al of a sudden this fight will happen. Anyone who does is an idiot. No sources or anything..

Garcia already turned down the thought of it months back. He was thoroughly outboxed by Herrera. Ya, he decides now is the time to take Mayweather... Christ people on here are stupid.
              Well he was thinking very highly of himself back then, after the Herrera fight he might have realized how vulnerable his position is so it is better to just take the opportunity as opposed to letting it slip through his grasp. I could see how the Herrera fight, could have brought about that reaction from Garcia.

Still I haven't seen Garcia say much of anything recently, so it would be tough to judge that sort of change of heart.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                Danny knows that if he doesn't fight him now, he won't get that check ever.
                Yeah, if he turns the money down he could be making a Juan Lazcano-like decision.

Comment

I hope he doesn't fight Garcia. Garcia got outboxed by an unknown 140 pounder in his last fight in my opinion. Mayweather would probably have a very easy time beating him. Mayweather is overdue to defend his 154 pound title or give it up. With welterweights like Thurman and Porter around why should Mayweather fight a 140 pound champ? If Garcia can win a welterweight title then I would be all for the fight but not now.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I hope he doesn't fight Garcia. Garcia got outboxed by an unknown 140 pounder in his last fight in my opinion. Mayweather would probably have a very easy time beating him. Mayweather is overdue to defend his 154 pound title or give it up. With welterweights like Thurman and Porter around why should Mayweather fight a 140 pound champ? If Garcia can win a welterweight title then I would be all for the fight but not now.
                    unknown?

Comment

Working...
                    X