No announcement yet.

Cotto Should Pull Out Of The Fight If They Move The Fight To Texas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto Should Pull Out Of The Fight If They Move The Fight To Texas

They are notorious for giving the Mexicans gift decisions and are the biggest scumbag athletic commission there is.

Dont mess with Texas

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
      They are notorious for giving the Mexicans gift decisions and are the biggest scumbag athletic commission there is.
      Can you tell me which fights are you talking about please?

Comment

I agree, but more out of principal than being worried about being robbed.

Since TR didn't do their due diligence it goes from homefield advantage for Cotto to homefield advantage for Tony....that's bull****. If I was Cotto I would take Texas and Miss off the table right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Paulie pretty clearly beat Juan Diaz when they 1st fought and Juan got a gift at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Paulie pretty clearly beat Juan Diaz when they 1st fought and Juan got a gift at home.
            Oh my in the history of boxing you only named one fight? Vegas slaughters Tx by a mile with robberies. Look at what happened with Lara/Williams and Pac/Marquez. That was just this year too.

FYI. My opinion is that it was a draw with Paulie and Diaz at best. But I can understand that people had it for Paulie.

Comment

Oh my in the history of boxing you only named one fight? Vegas slaughters Tx by a mile with robberies. Look at what happened with Lara/Williams and Pac/Marquez. That was just this year too.
              Vegas has more major events when compared to TX, it is a concern though when you have a majority national fanbase in one area and one fighter is coming in as that particular ethnic groups chief rival in the sport.

Comment

Lara/Williams was in Atlantic City, but yea robberies can happen anywhere.

Chavez/Whitaker is surely the biggest robbery that occurred in Texas that I can think of right now.

As long as Laurence Cole isn't involved in the fights there, Texas ain't that bad. If NY denies him, you have to know his eye is GONE. He's isn't going to make the final bell, a robbery shouldn't be a concern IMO.

They need to find a venue and fill it, fast. Texas will buy this up quickly as possible and they will probably get a decent turnout on short notice.

Comment

Pernell Whitaker vs Julio Cesar Chavez

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Vegas has more major events when compared to TX, it is a concern though when you have a majority national fanbase in one area and one fighter is coming in as that particular ethnic groups chief rival in the sport.
                    More major events or not, the fact is that there is much more robberies in Vegas alone than TX.

Comment

Working...
                    X