Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What next for the king of 140lbs Danny Swift Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
    He's the king of 140 and doesn't need those guys, he's earned his shot already.
    It's not about proving or needing anything, it's about taking advantage of an opportunity to become undisputed champion. I didn't realize Marquez was still full WBO champion though, so my post is moot. He could still lift the IBF off PEDerson, which Danny should have anyway since Matthysse should have had it.

Comment

BTW those dream fights in your sig are not happening Matthysse needs to prove his worth if he wants to fight guys of that caliber.. right now he's a fighter in decline who has 3 losses.
      Matthysse had 2 losses going into this fight against Undefeated Garcia, and was still the more popular fighter...

Now, since Matthysse's popularity has declined, and Garcia's has grown...

They're about equal LMFAO!!!

Undefeated Garcia still gets no love outside his groupies... LMFAO DEAL WITH IT

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
        Matthysse had 2 losses going into this fight against Undefeated Garcia, and was still the more popular fighter...

Now, since Matthysse's popularity has declined, and Garcia's has grown...

They're about equal LMFAO!!!

Undefeated Garcia still gets no love outside his groupies... LMFAO DEAL WITH IT
        Whatever you say hun... If he's so popular why did he get less money in the fight eh?? hehehe

Comment

He destroyed and disfigured Lucas, ruined his eyesight and broke his orbital bone. After such a brutal destruction he's gonna have a long road ahead if he wants an opportunity to fight the king. Right now he needs to prove he's worthy of sharing the ring with Danny
          114-112 means he won by 1 round lol. And that's with a Matthysse suffering broken bones and shut eyes as you said. Imagine Matthysse without these injuries in a rematch then, I wonder how close that fight would be

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
            114-112 means he won by 1 round lol. And that's with a Matthysse suffering broken bones and shut eyes as you said. Imagine Matthysse without these injuries in a rematch then, I wonder how close that fight would be
            Imagine, imagine... the injuries were a result of Garcia spanking Matthysse. Plus Garcia's rounds were clear as day. Lucas's rounds were pick em.

Comment

Whatever you say hun... If he's so popular why did he get less money in the fight eh?? hehehe

Becuz Matthysse didn't give a fuck, and wanted to fight

Garcia wouldn't have done it otherwise, cause he's a bitch

LMFAO!!! Deal With It

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                Becuz Matthysse didn't give a fuck, and wanted to fight

Garcia wouldn't have done it otherwise, cause he's a bitch

LMFAO!!! Deal With It
                Sure thing

Comment

I thought that Garcia would beat Matthysse & I feel the same way with Rios concerning Pacquiao. I just think Mannys time is up.

If, in the bizarre circumstances I am right twice in one year, then I'd love to see Danny vs Brandon (their first names sound like a couple of preppie college boys).

I think that would be a great bout. Could even make it around 143 to ease Garcia north.

Otherwise the Guerrero fight is a good shout. Danny was fighting at 144 when Guerrero was at 126 so I don't think size would be an issue.

As for the thread starter. Calm down, man. Seriously. You shouldn't be acting this way unless you are A ) 12 years old, or B ) Garcias mother. Or sister. Or wife.

Danny's a good fighter & I think he's vastly under-rated but... you know... chill a little.
                  Last edited by taansend; 10-12-2013, 07:32 PM.

Comment

danny's goal is moving up so i expect a tune up, probably cano. im almost certain they'll fight at a cw and after that he'll fight at ww against one of the top contenders, mebbe one of the weaker champs. ppl shouldnt be expecting him in with broner or thurman until at least his 2nd ww fight. it aint gonna happen. angel garcia knows better.

Comment

Working...
                    X