Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long would Frazier last against Wladimir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long would Frazier last against Wladimir?

Foreman finished Frazier in 2 rounds with 6 knockdowns. But Wladimir got a glass jaw and would have to fight more carefully than Foreman did. How long would Frazier last against Wladimir? I think Wladimir would win by TKO in round 6-10.

We're talking about prime Wladimir here, the one AFTER his loss to Lamon Brewster where he improved and became better at guarding his jaw.
    Last edited by Xpert; 03-13-2014, 10:58 AM.

Not long because he's dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpert View Post
      Foreman finished him in 2 rounds with 6 knockdowns. But Wladimir got a glass jaw and would have to fight more carefully than Foreman did. How long would Frazier last against Wladimir? I think Wladimir would win by TKO in round 6-10.
      I hope you are ready for the storm which will follow now.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Not long because he's dead.
          I hope he rests in peace. He seemed like a good guy and he was a very good boxer back then, even having a win against Muhammad Ali. No disrespect is meant towards him in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingbrain28 View Post
            I hope you are ready for the storm which will follow now.
            If a storm starts, it will just be a sign of how childish boxing fans can be. I like both Frazier and Wladimir, I just don't think it's realistic that Frazier would survive 12 rounds against Wladimir.

Comment

for as long as wlad can stay conscious

Comment

As long as Corrie Sanders...............

Comment

In round 2, Joe lands a wrecking ball left hook (like the one that put Ali on his azz in the 15th), Wlad staggers all over the ring (like he did vs Corey Sanders), Joe follows up with another forcing the stoppage

Comment

I think what you wanted to ask was, "How long would Wladimir last against Joe Frazier?

The answer is: not long.

Comment

Working...
                    X