Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Retired Boxers Should Return To The Ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't mind for Calzaghe to come back and toy with Ward and maybe give BPoop another schooling, his ego is out of whack as of late.

Comment

Hatton needs to make a comeback and settle his family dispute in the ring against father Ray Hatton. Instead of bouncing him off the family car with a left hook, it can be done against the ropes, under the lights, infront of millions.

Comment

none of them, they all earned their retirement

Comment

I always felt that Joe Calzaghe retired 1-2 fights too early. Chad Dawson was the 'man' at lhw and was seen as kind of a duck by Calzaghe. In hindsight, Joe probably would've easily slapped his way to points victory, maybe even a KO if it wuz in Britain.

I held out hope for a Calzaghe comeback but it's likely it won't happen

Comment

Ali should come back and fight klinchko.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              I always felt that Joe Calzaghe retired 1-2 fights too early. Chad Dawson was the 'man' at lhw and was seen as kind of a duck by Calzaghe. In hindsight, Joe probably would've easily slapped his way to points victory, maybe even a KO if it wuz in Britain.

I held out hope for a Calzaghe comeback but it's likely it won't happen
              I thought Joe would make a comeback a year or so after he retired , he will never ever comeback now.Gone for good.

For Joe

Comment

I can't honestly think of any retired boxer that just hasn't been retired too long, or is now too old...to warrant coming back and being close enough to there best or worth it.

Off hand anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
                  Ali should come back and fight klinchko.
                  Ali UD 12.

Comment

Leonard, Duran, Hearns, and Hagler should come back to clean up the division.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                      Leonard, Duran, Hearns, and Hagler should come back to clean up the division.
                      Leonard, Hagler, and Hearns are all still in pretty good shape for their ages. Duran on the other hand...

Comment

Working...
                      X