No announcement yet.

Tater Tots vs French Fries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    they are past their prime. not as good anymore thanks to a few limp wristed vegetarians.
    agree but they still better than the rest IMO...****ing leaf eaters always want to tell me what's good for me

Comment

I try to stay away from batter-fried foods. I like the baked fries with no batter. Crispy crowns-tater tots=same thing, batter fried, but i like 'em so i break the rules once in a while. KFC tastes great but has so much fat it ain't funny.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        Burger King fries >>>> McDonalds fries.
        The truth ^^^^^

Comment

All tater tots I've ever had are pretty much the same when it comes to taste, with fries you've got a variety of them, wingstop fries, McD's, BK's, Whataburger, Carls Jr. etc.

I rarely get great tasting crunchy tater tots, they're mostly gross and soggy.

Comment

Seasoned fries

Comment

Aussie Fries from Outback :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                agree but they still better than the rest IMO...****ing leaf eaters always want to tell me what's good for me
                on a good day, that's true. mcdonald's don't give a **** about quality anymore though. i haven't gotten them fresh in a long time.

dipped in their bbq sauce is a pretty damn good substitute.

Comment

Comment

Tots are good, but when it comes to potato products fries are the GOAT.

Comment

Fries take it, TKO 4.

Comment

Working...
                      X