Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel like I need therapy after seeing that video of the 2 year old in china

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's weird. I can watch a 2 year old getting ran over and it does nothing to me. Yet when I see puppies getting thrown in a river I get really upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
      It's weird. I can watch a 2 year old getting ran over and it does nothing to me. Yet when I see puppies getting thrown in a river I get really upset.
      Imagine if that toddler was a family friend or a nephew etc... I thought hmm, if that was my own child who some how was playing in a park and got onto the road, how would I feel? How would I feel not knowing where my child was and if he/she got hit by a car and everyone just left him/er alone and stared at him/her dying.

Comment

Why would anyone want to watch a kid being run over? Then they are surprised when they find it disturbing?

Seriously how dumb are you people?

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
          Chinese and Asians in general lack compassion and empathy.People don't want to hear it but it's the truth.

And it takes longer to order food from those f^cking resteraunts than it does to eat the damn thing.
          that's such a racist thing to say. the footage originated from some chinese website and the chinese people were collectively outraged by what happened.

part of the blame should be put down to opportunists who have tried to exploit others in china' compensation culture.
          Last edited by Xercen; 10-18-2011, 06:04 AM.

Comment

the video where they burned that gay guy alive scarred me for life....that was brutal and inhumane

Comment

What was the story behind this whole thing? Also about the gay guy?

I never watch these videos I only want to read about them, and even that is disturbing enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
                What was the story behind this whole thing? Also about the gay guy?

I never watch these videos I only want to read about them, and even that is disturbing enough for me.
                ^^^ same here.

Comment

Therapy ia wicked. All us middle class pr*cks pay £80-120 an hour for that stuff.

Comment

anyone remember ogrish.com?

Comment

Sick- is a an English ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X