Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Warriors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm finally to the storyline part where the movie picks up.

I must say, this game is by far the best Movie-To-Game video game I've ever played. Not that such was very hard. And I wasn't as crazy as everyone else was about Goldeneye. First Person Shooters suck, imo.

Comment

The Game is Madd Crazy I love the story line. theres 23 missions I think.

Comment

18 main missions then 5 flashback missions showing how the Warriors were formed, which is damn cool.

Then there's a bonus Arcade game that you unlock that's a 2D beat'em up game that is very similar to Double Dragon, but with Warriors characters. It has 5 levels on it, piss easy to beat really, but still cool. Side scrolling old school game, I like it.

Rumble Mode let's you choose 7-8 different fight games. A capture the flag type game, except replace the flag with a girl. A King of the Hill junkyard game. A few just straight fighting games, etc. Nothing you'll probably play more than a couple times, at least I won't, but still neat to check out.

Its worth a buy for sure b/c it isn't one most people would beat in a week rental. Probably 2 weeks minimum, so you might as well buy it, fairly cheap on Ebay. Re-sell when you've had your fun. That's what I'm planning I think.

Comment

I love this game, i bought this 1 month ago, and i have to say it's truly a classic beat em up game.

The things i like about it:

1. the story starts on rembrandt's initiation into the warriors, it takes part before the gang meeting in the bronx by cyrus, the leader of the riffs.

2. each warrior has their own finishing move, in rage mode they'll unleash 2 powerfull deadly moves.

3. you can steal radios, mug people, rob jewlery, break store cashiers and get money, burn cars with molotovs, you'll get to do side missions on your turf for people, you'll get some rewards back (brass knuckles, iron boots, uncuff yourself when arrested etc).

4. you can use bats and knifes, you can run and perform a flying attack while running, or do a shoulder tackle.

5. you can train, do push ups, do crunches, do chin ups and hit the heavy bag for each time you finish a mission with a warrior character.

6. there's plenty of gangs, for which you can use on rumble mode (the yellow arcade at the left of the hang out where you can use gangs and battle with others in different arenas, this is not part of any storyline missions, it's free-play).

7. the music in this game is AWSOME!

the only thing i didn't like about it is that it isn't free-roam like gta, but overall it's a good game.

1 more thing, when you complete the game 100% on "hardcore bopper" difficulty, a difficulty level will appear that says "unleash the fury", just start a new profile and when the difficulty level appears select "unleash the fury" by selecting this you'll play as the baseball furies (but with the original kicks and moves from the warriors) you'll only get the apperance of the furies.

but it's fun.

9.0/10

sorry if i bumped this old thread, i just did a search on the warriors and this is the only thread that came up

Comment

Working...
          X