No announcement yet.

Posters from Oregon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    true if you have a foundation to start on up there go for it. btw whos ass in your avi?
    Some chick i found on the interwebz.

Comment

Lol I tried to post in this thread before but then your ass picture is there and i'm holding my niece so I had to turn off av's before entering.

Anyways, I was gonna tell you to just move to New York cause that's where it's at. Home of -Kev-, BPP, Derranged, and a host of other celebrity posters.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Lol I tried to post in this thread before but then your ass picture is there and i'm holding my niece so I had to turn off av's before entering.

Anyways, I was gonna tell you to just move to New York cause that's where it's at. Home of -Kev-, BPP, Derranged, and a host of other celebrity posters.
        Never been there before, sht i have never went further then Texas.

Comment

Go to Seattle.

And I feel you homie..

**** Vegas....

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
            Go to Seattle.

And I feel you homie..

**** Vegas....
            That's where my Dad is from,i have thought about that also,anywhere Northwest is in the running,outside of California i hate all there bs laws.

Comment

There's alot of beautiful country up there. The thing is if you live out in the country there is little to no jobs. Even if you have a trade. The cities I don't know.

Comment

Working...
              X