Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a wee bit drunk, babes. But I get what yer saying.

I should become the next bogus psychic ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
      I'm a wee bit drunk, babes. But I get what yer saying.

I should become the next bogus psychic ****.
      That's the one. Milk it like a lactating **** star me dear. That's exactly what i'm saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by 'dbcooper View Post
        That's a relief at least. Still, I'd prefer it if he drove to the ring in a big **** off truck then proceeded to make Russell Brand look manly by engaging in the campest show of dandyism seen his dad captivated us all those years ago.

T'would be good, eh...
        Been like the days of old having me, Laddie, and yer bloody good self back in Lang. Brings a tear to me jap's eye so it does.

Comment

Been like the days of old having me, Laddie and yer bloody good self back in Lang. Brings a tear to me jap's eye so it does.
          Aye, those were the days when a limey could stand proud and shout from the rooftops "TALLY HO! Lets have a cup of tea, a pint of stella, a ginsters pasty and a shag!".

Comment

Aye, those were the days when a limey could stand proud and shout from the rooftops "TALLY HO! Lets have a cup of tea, a pint of stella, a ginsters pasty and a shag!".
            Yer seem to have a copy of me shopping list there, babes.

We should share a basket and navigate the aisles together.

Comment

Yer seem to have a copy of me shopping list there, babes.

We should share a basket and navigate the aisles together.
              A basket wouldn't be big enough to fit the stella in me dear. We'd have to go round with a few trolleys and chain em together like a train. You man the front of the train and navigate the corners and I'll guard the rear.

Comment

A basket wouldn't be big enough to fit the stella in me dear. We'd have to go round with a few trolleys and chain em together like a train. You man the front of the train and navigate the corners and I'll guard the rear.
                This caravan I'm buying will be all the room we need, babes. Me new lifestyle awaits.

On an unrelated topic, hearing Eubank Sr saying 'twitter' was possibly the sexiest thing this side of HBO's Rome.

Comment

This caravan I'm buying will be all the room we need, babes. Me new lifestyle awaits.

On an unrelated topic, hearing Eubank Sr saying 'twitter' was possibly the sexiest thing this side of HBO's Rome.
                  It was an intoxicating moment, tis true.

I liked Rome. Have you been watching Game of Thrones me dear?

Comment

It was an intoxicating moment, tis true.

I liked Rome. Have you been watching Game of Thrones me dear?
                    Aye, that I have, babes. What yer make of it?

I'm a fan of **** and swords meself.

Comment

• Did you name yourself after Tyson Fury, Paw?

Comment

Working...
                      X