Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has faced the more VERSATILE competition: Pac or PBF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has faced the more VERSATILE competition: Pac or PBF?

I was wondering whom you think has faced the more VERSATILE competition between Manny Pacquiao & Floyd Mayweather Jr.? I know many of you rate Pac's resume higher than Floyd's, but who has faced more different boxing/fighting styles throughout the course of their careers? Boxer/Puncher, Brawler/Slugger, Swarmers/In-fighter, Counter punchers?
    Floyd Mayweather
    32.88%
    Manny Pacquiao
    67.12%
    Last edited by Jiddu Dali; 11-16-2009, 12:42 AM.

FRAUD POOPWEATHER JR. only fought shot,old and weight drained fighters.

PACQUIAO fought all best fighters in their prime and knock them all out.

Comment

Originally posted by FranjoTuđman View Post

I don't think you understood the question

Comment

since you mentioned their resume's, who do you think has a better resume? pac or floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by FranjoTuđman View Post

Wow, what a ******ed post. Considering Pacman fought Hatton and DLH after Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCIV6 View Post
            Wow, what a ******ed post. Considering Pacman fought Hatton and DLH after Mayweather.
            Same difference.........Oscar was old and Hatton went up a weightclass.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              Same difference.........Oscar was old and Hatton went up a weightclass.
              147 had no affect on Hatton, I wouldn't say same difference. That exactly should have helped Hatton, in that he wouldn't have to cut more weight.

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
                since you mentioned their resume's, who do you think has a better resume? pac or floyd?
                Who has faced the more VERSATILE competition? Who has fought more styles of boxing??

Comment

They both have faced a great variety of quality fighters, but what cannot be denied is the fact that an aggressive, come forward style is over represented in Manny's resume- probably due to the large number of Mexicans and Asians he faced, especially coming up through the lower divisions.

Comment

Easy thread to answer, Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X