Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people honk and yell stuff out when I jog or walk outside?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people honk and yell stuff out when I jog or walk outside?

I don't get that, only one person did it today but sometimes its more then one person. I don't even know if I know the people or person doing it but if they are a friend or enemy of mine their quite ******ed since I can't hear what their yelling when their cheap loud car motor is running. Sounded like someone honked at me and yelled fort, food, or something weird. Are people behind cars that stupid not to realize that if you honk your horn then scream something that I'm not going to hear it over the motor? Especially when they have a whiney girl voice.

I can't think of enemies I have in real life except for this website because childish people post here. But none of you know me in real life so I know it can't be any of you crackpots.

It reminds me of those morons who did those drive by honking and screaming on youtube who thought they were funny yelling curse words like **** you to pedestrians outside, the only problem with that is the people can't hear what you're saying. If you're from New Jersey, and you do those stupid drive-by things yelling **** you at the window... Well, thats lame because I can't hear you.
    Last edited by ACHlLLES; 05-22-2009, 03:56 PM.

were'nt you the guy that posted a video titled 'ayuahndadhd'(or some other **** that made no sense) with you doin sit-ups?

Comment

Originally posted by Chr0nic View Post
      were'nt you the guy that posted a video titled 'ayuahndadhd'(or some other **** that made no sense) with you doin sit-ups?
      Nope, not me. And that had nothing to do with my topic...

Comment

maybe its because of your model looks......

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
          maybe its because of your model looks......
          You know what I look like? I did post pics of myself on here before but I didn't know alot of people saw it. And if a guy is honking at me and its not a chick. I'm scared, if a guy is sexually attracted to me... Makes me want to vomit, I like the *****.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
            You know what I look like? I did post pics of myself on here before but I didn't know alot of people saw it. And if a guy is honking at me and its not a chick. I'm scared, if a guy is sexually attracted to me... Makes me want to vomit, I like the *****.
            you need to carry a stone or suntin, like tyson did back in the day

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
              I don't get that, only one person did it today but sometimes its more then one person. I don't even know if I know the people or person doing it but if they are a friend or enemy of mine their quite ******ed since I can't hear what their yelling when their cheap loud car motor is running. Sounded like someone honked at me and yelled fort, food, or something weird. Are people behind cars that stupid not to realize that if you honk your horn then scream something that I'm not going to hear it over the motor? Especially when they have a whiney girl voice.

I can't think of enemies I have in real life except for this website because childish people post here. But none of you know me in real life so I know it can't be any of you crackpots.

It reminds me of those morons who did those drive by honking and screaming on youtube who thought they were funny yelling curse words like **** you to pedestrians outside, the only problem with that is the people can't hear what you're saying. If you're from New Jersey, and you do those stupid drive-by things yelling **** you at the window... Well, thats lame because I can't hear you.
              yeah same thing always happened to me when I jogged a lot of people mostly white trash folks honk and laugh at u. i think its cause they are fat white trash and if anything they the ones who should be joggin as well since they are fat white trash.

once this car full of white trash wannabe gangstas honked at me so i chased their car and they made a U-Turn and then i put my hands out wide inviting them to box but they all said, oh we thought we knew you, sorry.

pussssssssy assssssss white trash wannabe thugs!

Comment

They just don't like you

Comment

Originally posted by _PlaT_NuM_ View Post
                  They just don't like you
                  Like the other guy said, their white trash rednecks. Who don't understand what exercising and dedication means. Because their fat ugly Americans.

Comment

Probably cause your an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                    X