No announcement yet.

Leader Of Mexican Drug Cartel Killed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
    good riddance, and i hope more keep dropping.
    Yeah I hope the leader of the C.I.A. drug cartel goes next.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      r.i.p,feel for him and his family,and yes i know what he use to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Bloke View Post
        He probably didn't pay his CIA bosses their proper cut.
        :roflbow::roflbow::roflbow:

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
          really? what were the rumors? why are some artists associated with cartels?
          Alot of Texas artists are associated with Cartels. Here in the states, we have these fake ass gangsta rappers like Rick Ross, Wayne, Tony Yayo that talk a big game. In Mexico, Texas and California, there are artists who make music specifically for drug culture, Some of it is called "Narco Corridos" depending on the type of genre. Most of the time, cartels will pay these artists to make songs about them. One of the most famous artists is Beto Quintanilla who does songs for the Gulf Cartel and Los Zetas. He died of a heart attack in 07'. But there are many more artist.

But by proclaiming an affiation with a cartel means that you automatically have a contract on you so they have to be careful about where they preform. Theres been a ****load of singers and artists who have been gunned down because of their affiliations by rival cartels.

Comment

El Chapo Guzman has more power and clout than that dude did. So this guy wasn't the biggest fish in the ocean even though it is a great thing they neutralized him.

Comment

RIP mi amigo! viva la raza!

Comment

Working...
              X