Doggie Diamonds Interviews Heaven Razah FKA Hell Razah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doggie Diamonds Interviews Heaven Razah FKA Hell Razah

Doggie Diamonds Intro...

I didn't know Heaven Razah that long, so I'm not gonna act like me and him have some long history. But the first time I reached out to him and spoke to him on the phone, we ended up having a 4 hr conversation. From that one conversation, it felt like I've known him my whole life. We were 2 brothers in the same struggle attacking the beast from 2 different sides of the spectrum. I was in shock to meet someone who I had so much in common with and wasn't a part of my "team". I guess the point I'm trying to make is...Our communication let us know we had so much in common, our lack of communication could of had our guns drawn at one another on a late night at a corner store in Brooklyn. Communication is the key to understanding one other...Peace!

Re-Introduce Your Self To The People

FIRST OF ALL I GO BY THE NAME HELL-RAZAH A FORMER MEMBER OF THE WU TANG AFFAILATED GROUP SUNZ OF MAN ALSO, BLACK MARKET MILITIA, AND NOW T.H.U.G. ANGELZ

Why Did You Make The Transition From Hell To Heaven Razah?

TRUTHFULLY YOU GOTTA GO THROUGH HELL TO UNDERSTAND THE HEAVEN IN LIFE PERIOD. BUT HELL RAZAH WAS A MORE YOUNGER SIDE TO ME IN THE GAME AND HEAVEN RAZAH IS THE MATURE SIDE OF RAZAH AFTER UNDERSTANDING THE BUSINESS AND POLITICS.. SO ITS REALLY JUST A TRANSFORMATION AND A REBIRTH FOR THE NEW AGE OF HIP HOP THATS LISTENING TODAY..

http://forbezdvd.com/blog/2009/07/08...ka-hell-razah/
Working...
X