Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was mace windu turning to the dark side???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
    Isn't Mace Windu the sith lord Snoke?
    That would be dope

Comment

I'm sure it's a serious talking point between the star wars fans.

Comment

I loved Return of the Sith. The special effects and the eye candy is freakin' amazing.

Star Wars 7 sucked though. And not just because of the black guy.

I like how this guy reviews movies...

http://www.counter-currents.com/2015...force-awakens/

Comment

he would have killed the emperor to reduce net suffering. it would be completely within the confines of the jedi to kill him. jedi are soldiers, after all. they kill all the time. he was "too dangerous to be kept alive." hell, even yoda tried to kill the guy. jedi kill bad people.

anakin skywalker kept the emperor alive to help him save his wife, not for altruistic purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            he would have killed the emperor to reduce net suffering. it would be completely within the confines of the jedi to kill him. jedi are soldiers, after all. they kill all the time. he was "too dangerous to be kept alive." hell, even yoda tried to kill the guy. jedi kill bad people.

anakin skywalker kept the emperor alive to help him save his wife, not for altruistic purposes.
            It's not the Jedi way doe...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
              Another thing, according to SW info, Mace practices Vaapad (a sword style) which kind of lets the user tap a little bit into the dark side or something to that extent.
              This right here. Mace Windu had mastered the ability to draw from the Dark Side without being consumed by it.

It's a fine line to walk and it takes a high level knowledge of the Force to do it.
              Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 09-23-2016, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Watching revenge of the sith on tnt right now..

Mace was about to give in to anger and kill the emperor in cold blood..

Never noticed it before, but dude sure seemed to be turning to the dark side

Anyone else ever catch that

FFS you cuck... you think we should give the Emperor a chance? I bet he had some transexual ******s all ready to take over the power of the force.

I bet when you watch Star Wars you wish the Emperor was Hilary Clinton.

Fuckin' beta fag cuck.

Comment

Working...
                X