Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Pleased To Reclaim Mexican Dates From Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alvared is a idiot and has no respect for the mexican boxing nor does he care about the american fans. he's a spoiled punk that needs a reality check

Comment

LoL

This square-faced ginger didn't reclaim shit, it has been handed to him on a silver plate even though he deserves none of it. Damn I hope Smith knock him out cold.

Comment

It's unfortunate he's not representing an ounce of courage unlike past Mexican greats. Canelo lacks serious hang time on his balls and he knows he's lost a vast majority of his fans, even in Mexico. Those dates came to him by default.

Comment

Canelo fighting for those dats while mayweather was active was a key reason why Mayweather fought pacquaio.

Canelo was scheduled to fight Cotto on the May date, and really mayweather had no one else that could compete against that but May-Pac.

So they kinda forced their hand into making may-pac.

Comment

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
            Like other have already said, Canelo didn't take siht. The dates were handed to him once FMJ retired. What's funny, to me at least, if FMJ came back he'd Snatch those dates from Canelo and leave him and GBP looking foolish and crying
            According to them Berto numbers I doubt it the guy has been exposed as a steroid cheat when he fought Manny

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Damn right.

And he'll keep those dates for years to come.
              Until Floyd returns. Lol.

Comment

Default, Default

Comment

Reclaim..?!

BWaHaaHAHaahaHAHAA!!!

Comment

Too bad Mexico hates you

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      You didn't reclaim them. He relinquished them. And you've done a shitty job with them. I don't care if you liked Floyd or not you can't deny that twice a year you were excited about boxing. We had the superbowl of boxing twice a year thanks to Floyd. This shit feels dead now. Nobody even throws fight parties for Canelo's fights. You've done a disgrace to the Mexican dates. You've made them a joke.
                      lol yeah floyd fighting robert guerrero, victor ortiz and berto was super exciting

both canelo and floyd are bsing on those dates

Comment

Working...
                      X