No announcement yet.

Is Haymon Shook Right Now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Haymon Shook Right Now?

Roc Nation Sports let him know that they're ready to shake shit up in boxing, and he tried to stave them off making Quillin turn down $1.4 million (lol, I still can't believe Quillin).

I can't believe there's any coincidence the Wilder-Stiverne, and Danny Garcia-Viktor Postol purse bids got pushed back. He knows Roc Nation has deeper pockets for the bids, and he can't keep making his guys turn down career high pay days just to keep Jay-Z out of boxing.

I think he is more worried about Richard/Golden boy upcoming legal battle. It appears as if Schaffer is on the hook until 2017 which derails their supposed plans to start their own promotional company.

Comment

Originally posted by wiz1030 View Post
      Roc Nation Sports let him know that they're ready to shake shit up in boxing, and he tried to stave them off making Quillin turn down $1.4 million (lol, I still can't believe Quillin).

I can't believe there's any coincidence the Wilder-Stiverne, and Danny Garcia-Viktor Postol purse bids got pushed back. He knows Roc Nation has deeper pockets for the bids, and he can't keep making his guys turn down career high pay days just to keep Jay-Z out of boxing.
      But Haymon has more fighters and plus, He will probably start his own promotional company soon and give schaefer the same position he had with GBP. Or he will move the fighters over to Mayweather Promotions.

Comment

Let's see what Bob and Oscar say tonight

Comment

roc nation might turn out to be evil but for now they are my hero. they exposed haymon and his fraudulent fighters who allegedly joined haymon in order to make the most money. now we know that's not true, they signed with him to get easy fights for easy money.

Comment

If I'm a fighter of his I'm demand I meaningful match. Broner was just practically begging for Lucas and now there saying he's gonna fight soto. Honesty for the benefit of boxing fans I wish Isis would just kidnap him already (Haymon that is)

Comment

The Hymen train is coming to a screeching halt pretty soon.

Comment

Mayweather promotions is looking like a dud. J'eon Love is crap, Mickey Bey is garbage...there's nobody of note in this stable. And with the added heat on Floyd over the domestic violence issues, that's not going to be a good look going forward either. Haymon won't be able to put on these cards without strong promoters and Golden Boy is done with him, he might have to bow out once Mayweather retires.

Comment

of course hes shook

people got videos with him and trannys

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
                    Mayweather promotions is looking like a dud. J'eon Love is crap, Mickey Bey is garbage...there's nobody of note in this stable. And with the added heat on Floyd over the domestic violence issues, that's not going to be a good look going forward either. Haymon won't be able to put on these cards without strong promoters and Golden Boy is done with him, he might have to bow out once Mayweather retires.
                    It's not about the roster. Mayweather Promotions is doing it's job getting it's fighters fights and TV dates. That's what a promotional outfit does. Floyd can't fight for his guys too. Besides all it takes is one or two names and boom. One could argue Mayweather Promotions is third behind TR and GB. Their doing more than Goosen and Lou whoeverda****.

Comment

Working...
                    X