Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez's next opponent is...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is the last time Martinez fought a really good top Middleweight? Jr was never that good, he was just a name. Really there's no reason Sergio can't fight a tougher fight.

Comment

Its a rumor they keep denying but we all know will happen

Comment

Putting those undefeated fighters in the bank. Chavez Jr, Dzinzuruk, Barker, next in line is Murray. Golovkin ran away to 168 looking for Oosthiszen.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Putting those undefeated fighters in the bank. Chavez Jr, Dzinzuruk, Barker, next in line is Murray. Golovkin ran away to 168 looking for Oosthiszen.
          Martinez is snatching zeroes left and right.

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          When is the last time Martinez fought a really good top Middleweight? Jr was never that good, he was just a name. Really there's no reason Sergio can't fight a tougher fight.
          I'll forgive the match-up because he's coming back from an injury. Murray is ranked in the top 8 by Ring/WBC/WBA/WBO. I know there are more worthy opponents, but given the circumstances, it's a respectable fight.
          Last edited by kiaba360; 11-12-2012, 01:33 PM.

Comment

why not try and take golovkin's zero??

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
              Golovkin does not make economical sense, martin murray on the other hand...
              This.......

Comment

Are you taking the piss with this?

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                  damn...why not golovkin???
                  High ass risk, no reward. I would love to see him vs Lara and Molina.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    Nah Chavez was coming off some great performances, and lets not forget he was a cw. Martinez walked down a frkin cw, and in the last round Chavez realized that because SM couldnt hurt him, all he had to do was allow him to land while punching with him, and once he landed ONE solid blow, he destroyed SM. In the rematch I think SM will lose, because Chavez will do this from the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                      I heard they're building a stadium on the Falklands for this mega fight.
                      I saw what you did there..

Comment

Working...
                      X