Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Randall Bailey Vs. Devon Alexander Conference Call (50 MIN RECORDING!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randall Bailey Vs. Devon Alexander Conference Call (50 MIN RECORDING!)

The "Knockout King" and Mr. "It Burns" answer questions on the official 50 min conference call! Throwing up a who wins poll too.

Randall Bailey by KO
    66.67%
    Devon Alexander by KO
    0.00%
    Randall Bailey by Decision
    0.00%
    Devon Alexander by Decision
    16.67%
    Draw by judges
    16.67%

I honestly couldn't tell you one person I know that would voluntarily sit through that entire video.

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden View Post
      I honestly couldn't tell you one person I know that would voluntarily sit through that entire video.
      I'm 7 minutes through and I'll try and hear it through to the end. It's not much different to a radio show, except with questions from more people.

Comment

Yeah, I guess I'm not one to watch that type of stuff. But I'm semi-pumped for the fight. I'm hoping for that Bailey KO as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden View Post
          Yeah, I guess I'm not one to watch that type of stuff. But I'm semi-pumped for the fight. I'm hoping for that Bailey KO as usual.
          I'm rooting for Bailey too, it's a tough fight for both of them. The bad news I just heard is that Bailey was ill and had to take time off for 2 weeks with medication. He didn't voluntarily give that info up by the way, a reporter asked him about it, he answered the question.

Comment

it's funny actually. randall talkin **** with kevin cunningham who's boasting about his oral skills right now. devon already sounding punch drunk and getting clowned for it by bailey.

Comment

devon: it it it it it doesn't matter...
              bailey: it it it it it come on man you stuttering.
              bailey: this dude slow.
              fat dan: come on let him answer the question.
              devon: it it it it it doesn't matter...

you can hear randall laughin it up in the background.

Comment

Working...
              X