Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I picked Bradley to win but my scorecard had JMM winning.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bro there wasnt 4 even rounds. MAYBE 1 even round, anymore is a stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      The last round sealed it for Bradley when he nearly knocks Marquez down. Thruout the whole fight Marquez didn't even came close to knocking bradley down or stunning him, why? Because he punches were blocked and the ones that did connect didn't land cleanly. Bradley's movement gave marquez problems since when does Marquez ever try to taint his opponents??? lmao!!
      You dont score a round based on what happened earlier in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
        I thought the fight could of gone either way and Im fine with bradley winning I just hate that the fight was so dull. Timmy pulling that point fighter nonsense was just infuriating!! All he landed was jabs and I just think it's a bullcrap way to win a fight. Even Floyd throws more power punches!!! JMM could of flipped things and been an aggressor but i can only blame him so much because when has JMM ever fought like that. He's never fought like a stalker and i just don't know how effective that would of been.
        I agree with all this^^^

Comment

why are ppl acting like bradley didnt get stunned this fight? dude even admitted it in post figght.

either way disappointing fight, i blame bradley more so for putting on the great action fight against provo, and then fighting like this. i hope his fat wife leaves him.

Comment

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
            I watched the fight from a crappy video quality. But, I watched it with the volume off. There were alot of tough rounds to score. I think I had about 4 rounds that I gave a 10-10 round.

Bradley moved well, but, there were some rounds that, that was all he was doing was circle around JMM and pop him with a jab while JMM was digging those hooks to the body.

Even though I had JMM winning, it was not a clear victory at all, I could how many favored Timmy.
            why would we need another thread for an opinion you can add to the hundreds of similar posts about this fight?

Comment

Working...
            X