Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mora vs GGG or Stevens vs GGG: What do you prefer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mora vs GGG or Stevens vs GGG: What do you prefer?

Just wondering. I'm still not getting why people want to see a Steven's fight.

Poll coming up
    Mora vs GGG
    48.65%
    Stevens vs GGG
    51.35%

fuck Mora, GGG-Stevens ftw

Comment

I want to see Stevens-GGG because it'll be an ass beating and he's been talking so much crap

Comment

why would anyone prefer mora? its not even that hes boring. hes a good boxer but in a fight with golovkin he will liteally do nothing nothing in the ring. stick a jab move stick a jab move. its not a fight i have any interest in tbh. a solid test but no better or worse than ishida/rosado. stevens clearly ducked tho so what can u do

Comment

We want to see Stevens ko GG. I've been watching boxing for almost 40 years. I've never seen a boxers fans say that so many fighters are ducking their guy. I've seen killers in the ring, and everyone and their momma wanted to fight them win or lose.

As soon as a fight isn't made with GG, GG's fans say that it is a duck. I understand though. He is 31 and wants the best opposition. Time is not on his side. I do hope that GG gets the fights that he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            We want to see Stevens ko GG. I've been watching boxing for almost 40 years. I've never seen a boxers fans say that so many fighters are ducking their guy. I've seen killers in the ring, and everyone and their momma wanted to fight them win or lose.

As soon as a fight isn't made with GG, GG's fans say that it is a duck. I understand though. He is 31 and wants the best opposition. Time is not on his side. I do hope that GG gets the fights that he wants.

He said send the contract.... contract was sent

Comment

Mora would be so boring I wouldn't even bother watching. O.k that's not true I'll still watch but Stevens will be much more exciting while it last.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post

He said send the contract.... contract was sent
                Sorry, but I can't go by anything a GG Homer posts when it comes to their guy, no offense. Stevens and his peoples are looking at this offer and their options.

Comment

Sorry, but I can't go by anything a GG Homer posts when it comes to their guy, no offense. Stevens and his peoples are looking at this offer and their options.
                  No problem, just a video of him saying send the contract and him back tracking.
                  Can't take anything you say seriously either, resident troll here

Comment

What options? Fighting for WBA belt for 300k versus one of the hottest name in the game is not enough? Stevens is nobody, he's not even in top 10 in MW for **** sake...I want GGG to fight Geale/ Barker winner, not this bum.

Comment

Working...
                    X