Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Canelo Atlanta Presser (Pics)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather-Canelo Atlanta Presser (Pics)

Today was an absolute adventure. I left work early to go to the press conference since I work right across the street. It was surprising that I was in the first 100 people in line even though I didn't get there until 11:15am. People started showing up in droves by noon. The event had an excellent turn out especially for Georgia. Both Floyd and Canelo were well represented by the fans. My friends and I were also able to get press badges which made my day even better.

My favorite moments were when Oscar and Ellerbe were speaking. Oscar went first and as soon as he started talking the crowd cut him off. All you could hear were chants of Hardwork! Dedication! As its going on Floyd's pumping his fist in approval. Then Ellerbe steps up and the crowd cuts him off. They start chanting Mexico! Mexico! Ellerbe tries to speak over the crowd but then decides to start his own chant of USA. Half the crowd begins yelling Mexico and the other half USA. It was epic.

Another good moment was when the host (Tattoo) decides to ask Holyfield some questions. Everyone knows Holyfield can't answer questions too well anymore. He actually handled himself pretty well though until he forgot Canelo's name lol.

I had an amazing time at this event. Did anyone else go? What was your take?PICS COMING SOON!

They must be tired as ****. Non stop for them.

Comment

Comment

Comment

USA? Why doesn't he chant AfRICA??? Are these morons ashamed to be Africans? Smdh.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocaut29 View Post
            Are these morons ashamed to be Africans
            Probably, yes.

Comment

How long have they been going, I would be irritated and tired as ****. I guess the money makes it easier to handle.

Comment

Comment

This is probably the best pic I got.

Comment

Wait til they hit the West Coast.... Mayweather is gonna get a heart attack.

Nice pics, btw.

War Canelo

Comment

Working...
                    X