No announcement yet.

nonito donaires left hand not his punch just his hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nonito donaires left hand not his punch just his hand

now ive only een a boxing fan for 5 years so i want to know can nonito keep having success because that is like the fifth fight that i have seen where he hurts his hand or either breaks it an surgery fix this problem or will it continue to happen and later on in his career he will not be that affective with it in nishioka fight it was bleeding and he seldemly use his left hook or his left hand

When did Nonito break his hand?

Comment

It's a vein he keeps rupturing. If he's taking a 4th fight in one year he can't be that worried about it.

Comment

he injure that hand often but not sure if he has officially broke it. Maybe switch to gloves, wrap them better. the problem with nonito is that he throws and land at full force and trys to get you out on pure power shot and his techinque suffer so he lands teh shot anywhich way which messes up his hand.

their a proper way to throw a punch and their is the wrong way, but with nonito he has so much power he just trys to land on you and his happy.

Comment

i saw his wrap had blood in the nishioka fight he said it himself in the post fight interview he broke it in the vasquez fight and his wraps had a lot of blood on them

Comment

He has never broken his hand. When was the last time you heard "Nonito Donaire undergoes surgery for broken hand"

Comment

theres probably something wrong with his wrap, too thin maybe because of the bleeding.

Comment

Originally posted by transportcd View Post
                now ive only een a boxing fan for 5 years so i want to know can nonito keep having success because that is like the fifth fight that i have seen where he hurts his hand or either breaks it an surgery fix this problem or will it continue to happen and later on in his career he will not be that affective with it in nishioka fight it was bleeding and he seldemly use his left hook or his left hand
                Tommy Hearns would break his right hand every other week.

In fact he took a string of opponents to decision whilst he sorted it out, then got back to knocking them dead again.

Comment

Originally posted by transportcd View Post
                  i saw his wrap had blood in the nishioka fight he said it himself in the post fight interview he broke it in the vasquez fight and his wraps had a lot of blood on them
                  he thought he had broken it but I was a ruptured vein, since when do ppl bleed that much when breaking a hand?

Comment

His right hand works fine

He broke Mathebula's tooth with it and that basically won him that fight... And he stopped Nishioka with it

Comment

Working...
                    X