Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mon Tulfo vs Raymart Santiago fist fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Mon Tulfo vs Raymart Santiago fist fight!

Last edited by MR. SMILEY; 05-28-2012, 05:47 AM.

Ano nangyari? Ano ba si Raymart ngayon? Nasa politiko ba?

Comment

fight of the year.

Comment

wow..Nice fight...

Comment

Bakit ba nangyari to? Bakit nagalit si raymart ke mon. 7th dan judo black belt tong si mon tulfo pero matanda na kaya wala syang kalaban laban ke raymart na me alam din sa martial arts.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            Bakit ba nangyari to? Bakit nagalit si raymart ke mon. 7th dan judo black belt tong si mon tulfo pero matanda na kaya wala syang kalaban laban ke raymart na me alam din sa martial arts.
            It does look like he's a black belt, the old guy in the vest was winning when he reversed the shoot and getting on top "ground and pounding" the younger guy in pink on the vid. It was only until the security guard pulled him off by the neck did the younger fella, his friends, and his lady friend were able to take free shots on him.

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
              It does look like he's a black belt, the old guy in the vest was winning when he reversed the shoot and getting on top "ground and pounding" the younger guy in pink on the vid. It was only until the security guard pulled him off by the neck did the younger fella, his friends, and his lady friend were able to take free shots on him.
              In his hey day that guard would have broken arm in seconds. I'm still wondering what the reason why this scruple happened.

Comment

Si Tulfo ata may kasalanan....nanipa nang babae when the babae was asking for his celphone.

Comment

Comment

Meron latest na video.

Comment

Working...
                    X