No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ring Legends From PR, Mexico Turn Out For Salido-Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ring Legends From PR, Mexico Turn Out For Salido-Lopez

There’s not a lot that needs to go into hyping up this weekend’s rematch between Orlando Salido and Juan Manuel Lopez, but that hasn’t prevented the event’s handlers from pulling out all of the stops.

[Click Here To Read More]

Not bad how they hype it up, the fight should certainly live up to it.
    As for the rumours about a Trinidad comeback, please no...

Comment

Already have Julio Cesar Chavez Jr as a Hall of Famer...the kid's greatness knows no bounds

Comment

Arce a future HOF? Give me a break!!! WADA needs to do extensive tests on this guy because I find it very interesting that a few years ago he was considered shot and is now going up multiple weight classes and winning multiple belts. Also, and this may upset a few people on here, but Trinidad should not be inducted into the HOF either. He was caught with illegal hand wraps before the Hopkins fight, and perhaps a s a result, got knocked out moments later. To add insult to injury, after he was caught with the illegal hand wraps, he never won a meaningful fight.

Comment

Nice. . LOVE the Mexico/PR rivalry! LOVE IT!

But optimism for a Trinidad comeback? Umm, negative. . . I think most of his real fans just want him to enjoy his retirement, and not go broke. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
            Arce a future HOF? Give me a break!!! WADA needs to do extensive tests on this guy because I find it very interesting that a few years ago he was considered shot and is now going up multiple weight classes and winning multiple belts. Also, and this may upset a few people on here, but Trinidad should not be inducted into the HOF either. He was caught with illegal hand wraps before the Hopkins fight, and perhaps a s a result, got knocked out moments later. To add insult to injury, after he was caught with the illegal hand wraps, he never won a meaningful fight.
            This probably may upset you but you're a moron

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
              Arce a future HOF? Give me a break!!! WADA needs to do extensive tests on this guy because I find it very interesting that a few years ago he was considered shot and is now going up multiple weight classes and winning multiple belts. Also, and this may upset a few people on here, but Trinidad should not be inducted into the HOF either. He was caught with illegal hand wraps before the Hopkins fight, and perhaps a s a result, got knocked out moments later. To add insult to injury, after he was caught with the illegal hand wraps, he never won a meaningful fight. Those are facts!!!

WHAT?! Arce is most definitely a future HOF. . . Maybe not first ballot, but at the very least deserves to have the chance to be voted in.

Look at his accomplishments? His resume speaks for itself - 4 weight champ ... GTFOutta hurr with that steroid accusatorial BS. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                This probably may upset you but you're a moron
                That pretty much sums up it with clarity, and brevity.

Comment

Jr. a Hall of Famer? I hope that was a typo. Either way, I'm looking forward to this fight. It should be a good one.

Comment

Yeah they added that Jr. in by mistake, one hopes. Good turn out, this fight should be good Lopez looks in abnormally good shape and he probably got focused hard for this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X