Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Breaking News]GBP in DEEP ****..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for the NYSAC. You can see a change in their attitude over the past year.

Comment

Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
      All promoters do this...

They can still fight in other states. No bid deal.
      So you dont have a problem them screwing campbell and ortiz behind the back?? Wow true boxing fan.

Comment

i remember a boxing writer bringing this up before.

i think it was an iole yahoo or rafael espn article. don't remember.

Comment

nothing new,promoters being greedy.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
            So you dont have a problem them screwing campbell and ortiz behind the back?? Wow true boxing fan.
            When did I say what they did was ok? The boxers have to take responsibility of their own actions and decisions. Take care of your business and people won't be taking advantage of you.

Comment

Interesting quote from the article...

If it were proven that the missing money was funneled straight to Khan, and concealed from Malignaggi and DiBella, it could well expose Schaefer and Golden Boy to criminal charges.
              It would be priceless to see Roger, Oscar and Schaefer in the same jail cell

Comment

FBI is hot on the $500,000 trail...

Comment

People will overeact to this ****...if you dont think all promoters do this your a fuken idiot...this is not a big deal at all

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Good for the NYSAC. You can see a change in their attitude over the past year.
                    They actually have. They were the first state to really look at the drug testing policy and now this... Good for them.

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    i remember a boxing writer bringing this up before.

i think it was an iole yahoo or rafael espn article. don't remember.
                    It was Thomas Hauser.

Comment

Good read. This I don't think will stop HBO's cozy relationship with Golden Boy though. Lol. And I thought Oscar was out to help fighters and make the sport better. What a shady drag queen.

Comment

Working...
                      X