Gas Prices

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was $1.54 on wednesday...

Comment

Im visiting my Cousin in Canada, its 86 cents at the moment, damn it feels nice

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
        Im visiting my Cousin in Canada, its 86 cents at the moment, damn it feels nice
        86c a litre? Damn, with all the oil they have in Canada, you'd think it'd be a lot cheaper than that. Closer to 40 cents a litre here.

Comment

2 months ago we were at around 1.48 a liter.

now its like .76

I know its going to skyrocket back up again before we know it though..

Comment

2.50$/gallon here

Comment

I payed 1.56 on friday at an am/pm (or also known as arco). they always have the cheapest gas near me...cheaper than 7/11, cheaper than cheveron, shell, etc.

Its like 1 mile down the street from me.

so i filled my tank for less than $20...$19 to be exact.

it feels great and the price of oil keeps lowering...last time i heard it was like $43 a barrel.

we are definately just at about the price it should be...there is NO WAY we should be paying $4.58 a gallon (thats the most i ever payed).

I live about 35 miles from SF...so thats a great price for this area.

Comment

There was gas for $1.24 per gallon here in Houston yesterday.

Comment

Enjoy it while it lasts. The major oil companies are meeting in Japan on December 17th to discuss slashing oil production in order to cap off low gas prices until things go back to somewhere near $3 a gallon.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Enjoy it while it lasts. The major oil companies are meeting in Japan on December 17th to discuss slashing oil production in order to cap off low gas prices until things go back to somewhere near $3 a gallon.
                    They did that about 3 weeks ago, prices didnt change then a week later they started to fall again.

Gas was 1.72 today.

Comment

Working...
                    X