Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El_Purepecha View Post
    Of course they do:
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan...tion_to_Mexico
    As they have all kinds of Asians there, Filipinos , Korean , Chinese.

Come on now, what is known as Mexico now and some was the melting pot long before the US came along.

But to your point, there are many more Latinos in the US speaking Spanish. I mean shiat a Mexican from cancun is just a short boat ride away from Florida where he can speak the language he knows while he shoots the shiat with the local Cuban torta stall brotheren.

I mean hey , the pilgrims arrived not knowing the local language . Did they bother to learn it?

I give props to Tomoki though, as proud as the Japanese people are and rightfully so, I would have thought that his dad would have made him change his nick name by now.
    I said large communities. Of course there are non mexicans in Mexico. Arabs Africans Europeans..etc. 30 000 of japanese decent in a country that have a population of 100 million people is not a lot of people. In order for Tomoki to communicate he had to learn Spanish and he did.

Comment

he sound like canela......

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        Spanish isn't necessarily the hardest language to learn. Plus living in Mexico would help a ton.
        I speak to The Chinos from up the block in Spanish cuz it's easier to understand them compared to when they talk in English. Gotta make sure they get my order right you know what I mean.

Comment

Working...
        X