Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse vs Mike Dallas Jr (Full replay)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Matthysse vs Mike Dallas Jr (Full replay)

In case you missed it or want to watch again, here it is.

Lmao @ the guy that was saying that was a dive. Listen to the sound of that punch and the thud as his face smashed the canvas.

Beautiful counter.

Last edited by dan_cov; 01-27-2013, 05:25 AM.

07:00 Boom.

I heard Virgil was trying to pull some monkey business before the fight, too bad I missed it. They though Matthysse took something shady or what?

Comment

lol streams are better quality then that LOL. but cool for those who didnt watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post

I heard Virgil was trying to pull some monkey business before the fight, too bad I missed it. They though Matthysse took something shady or what?

Yeah he took ''amino 4500'' an amino acid supplement whilst in the locker room and they've confiscated them for testing.
        I think it was just a case of Hunter trying to play mind games making a big deal over it tbh

Comment

He was trying to psych Matthysse out and everyone was going bananas overreacting, making it out to be something it wasn't

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Yeah he took ''amino 4500'' an amino acid supplement whilst in the locker room and they've confiscated them for testing.
            I think it was just a case of Hunter trying to play mind games making a big deal over it tbh
            Wow sounds like Virgil was being an annoying prick.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              lol streams are better quality then that LOL. but cool for those who didnt watch it.

Haha. You can change the quality to 480p.
              Not the greatest but I think that is the best quality upload so far, that I can find anyway.

Comment

He was throwing **** around about some multivitamin tablet.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
                  He was throwing **** around about some multivitamin tablet.
                  He must've went full ******.

Comment

Lucas is a bad motherfucker

Comment

Working...
                    X